Links to Micro- Hydropower Resources
- Energy Bible
- Energy Portal
- Pico Hydro
- British Hydropower Association
- International Network on Small Hydropower
- Micro Hydropower Pros and Cons
- Energy Systems & Design
- Pumps as Turbines
Entrepreneur Support Sites:
- Northwest Entrepreneur Network: Training for high-tech startups from some of the best venture capital professionals in the world. Hydrovolts is winner of the 2009 Winter “First Look Forum” at NWEN
- The Zino Society: An investment and social group mixing smart business and fine wines – giving deal flow a new meaning
- The Northwest Energy Technology Collaborative: A public – private cooperation including utilities, universities, governments and industry. It includes the NW Energy Angels investment group.
- Keiretsu Forum Northwest: Association of angel investors offering entrepreneurs coaching and guidance.
- Social Venture Partners: Investors and philanthropists focused on investments with strong social relevance for sustainable development.
- Alliance of Angels: Early-stage investment club focused on the Pacific Northwest
- Invention to Startup program, University of Washington: A great series of presentation by successful entrepreneurs.
- DownStream River Runners, Inc.: River site assessments
- Coast and Harbor Engineering, Inc.: Tidal site assessments
- Meridian Environmental, Inc.: Environmental assessment and energy permitting
- BioSonics, Inc.: Fish monitoring and impact evaluation.
International agencies and organizations supporting micro-hydropower
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership
- US Agency for International Development, Energy and Agriculture divisions
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization
- UN Food and Agriculture Organization
- Asia Productivity Organization
- And many others – see the resources on Cleaner Production global networks – published by Hydrovolts co-founder Burton Hamner in his previous business practice