As Chief Executive Officer at Hydrovolts, you will direct the management team for the company and be responsible for performance across all corporate functions. You will report to the President, who will be focused on sales and partnerships. You will recruit, hire and supervise the following managers: VP Finance, VP Engineering, VP Marketing and Sales.
SUMMARY: Provide leadership to position the company at the forefront of the industry. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
- Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Ensure company compliance with all external regulations and requirements.
- Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
- Build a fundraising network using personal contacts, direct mail, special events, and foundation support.
- Direct company planning and policy-making committees.
- Oversee foreign operations to include evaluating operating and financial performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Experience in strategic planning and execution, with emphasis on equipment manufacturing or civil water engineering. Ability to take a machine from drawing to manufacturing to sales. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures. Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures. Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Knowledge of public relations principles and practices. Knowledge of communication and public relation techniques. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to identify and secure funding/revenue sources.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community. Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require frequent weekend and evening work. Work may require frequent overnight travel.
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates from the Seattle region because we need local manufacturing knowledge.
- Senior executive with progressive experience in at least two manufacturing companies with successful growth and financing records
- Experience driving product development from concept to production and sales
- Experience with international business
- Practical ability evaluating technical options and creative engineering
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Self-starter willing to roll up his/her sleeves
- Experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
- Power generation industry
- Water resources and water infrastructure
- Mentoring and developing personnel
To apply, please send ONLY a DIGITAL resume or CV to email@example.com. Due to the high interest in renewable energy, NO CALLS will be accepted. PDF files are preferred.